The Victorian Ombudsman is committed to providing an accessible website.
In addition to using best practice publishing for accessibility, other useful features include:
- consistent user experience on all devices, including smartphones and tablets
- a focus on plain English content
- simple navigation for all users.
- Deaf or hearing impaired: 133 677 then 03 9613 6222 or
- Telephone interpreter: 131 450
- Translation of written documents (you can ask for a translation by calling us on 03 9613 6222 or using the contacts above).
We will continue to review and improve the accessibility of this website.